- Creating print data for your print tattoos is very easy, just follow the steps below:
- Download templates www.print-tattoo.com/en/print-data-with-layout-templates/
- Open the template in your desired graphics program (we recommend Adobe Illustrator)
- Edit the template and then save it from the graphics program as „Illustrator PDF“ (for motifs with a fall off the edge incl. 3 mm bleed)
- Upload data depending on the order process in the online store or send it by mail.
- There must be 5mm space between the motifs and the edge of the final format.
- Several objects on one sheet:
If you place several objects on one print sheet, make sure that there is 5mm space between the motifs all around.
- Maximum upload or sending size = 10 MB
- All graphics and fonts must be embedded or converted to paths for optimal display.
Alternative for all non-graphic designers:
Upload your desired graphic in our online-shop as JPEG or PNG in high resolution –> we will then place the file in the selected format and if you have selected „with whiteprint”, we will add a white background to the entire motif.